Chinese language “HSK” exam preparation course online
(Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi = Chinese Proficiency Test)
Achieve your dream HSK score!
Do you want to pass the HSK exam and start your studies abroad, or prepare for a new career step?
Our online self-learning platform (can be also used in blended learning mode together with a real teachers support – you can find our individual language courses with teachers here) will make your training easy and effective, no matter how difficult the goal is, you want to achieve. Thanks to the various training modes, you will experience the real exam conditions and prepare yourself properly for this great day.
Pass the HSK test using:
- example exercises – get access to 150 training hours and 7417 corrected questions
- HSK mock exams – train in real test conditions by doing 20 mock exams (4 per level from 1 to 5)
- Grammar and vocabulary worksheets – Review the main exam topics using our handy worksheets
- personalized tracking – monitor your progress with statistics support
- flexibility – practice wherever you want on the device of your choice
HSK is an international, standardized test determining the level of knowledge of Chinese, aimed at checking the skills of candidates whose native language is not Chinese.
Created in 1984, it became the official standardized Chinese exam in 1992. Its usage developed extremly strong from the 2000s: the government news agency Xinhua estimates that in 2010, 203 test centers in 69 countries have enabled 750,000 applicants, including 670,000 non-Chinese, to take the HSK exam.
The exam consists of six levels and corresponds to the Level of Chinese Language Proficiency Scale for Speakers of Other Languages and Level A1 of the European Training Description System (CEF). People who pass the HSK exam (level 1) are able to understand and use very simple Chinese expressions, meet basic communication needs and can continue to learn Chinese at a higher level.
During the HSK online course:
- you will prepare for a globally popular exam confirming your knowledge of Chinese in the work environment
- you will learn vocabulary and how to deal with professional situations
- prepare for both exam modules: Listening & Reading and Speaking & Writing
- you will prepare for work in professional environment in which the main advantage is the ability to communicate in Chinese
Before purchasing a Chinese language course, you can complete the “free” online language level test. It is available on our website at:
The test results will be sent to your e-mail address.
Test our Online Exam preparation platform “Cambridge-Exam.courses” platform for “free” with limited access to part of the courses:
Username : email@example.com
Password : global1
The Online Exam preparation course can be used either as e-learning course or also in combination with a teacher in one of our virtual class rooms – see our packages and offer here in our webshop.