“TOEFL ITP®” online exam preparation course
(Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Achieve your dream TOEFL ITP score!
Do you want to pass the TOEFL ITP exam and start your studies abroad, or prepare for a new career step?
Our online self-learning platform (can be also used in blended learning mode together with a real teachers support – you can find our individual language courses with teachers here) will make your training easy and effective, no matter how difficult the goal is, you want to achieve. Thanks to the various training modes, you will experience the real exam conditions and prepare yourself properly for this great day.
Pass the TOEFL ITP test using:
- example exercises – get access to 38 training hours and 2100 corrected questions
- TOEFL ITP mock exams – train in real test conditions by doing 3 mock exams, 2,5 hours each
- Grammar and vocabulary worksheets – Review the main exam topics using our handy worksheets
- personalized tracking – monitor your progress with statistics support
- flexibility – practice wherever you want on the device of your choice
It was in 1964 that the TOEFL was created by the ETS (Educational Testing Service), a private organization based at Princeton University, in the state of New Jersey, in the United States. TOEFL is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (like TOEIC).
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam tests your ability to understand and use English in an academic environment. Many universities whose language of instruction is English require their students whose native language is not English to pass this exam.
The result of the test is used in decision-making processes by government agencies, companies, as well as in all types of scholarship programs.
During the TOEFL ITP online course:
- you will prepare for a globally popular exam confirming your knowledge of English in the work environment
- you will learn vocabulary and how to deal with professional situations
- prepare for both exam modules: Listening & Reading and Speaking & Writing
- you will prepare for work in professional environment in which the main advantage is the ability to communicate in English
Before purchasing an English language course, you can complete the “free” online language level test. It is available on our website at:
https://cambridgeschool.online/english-level-test/ (to be adopted to the website, where posted)
The test results will be sent to your e-mail address.
Test our Online Exam preparation platform “Cambridge-Exam.courses” platform for “free” with limited access to part of the courses:
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : global1
The Online Exam preparation course can be used either as e-learning course or also in combination with a teacher in one of our virtual class rooms – see our packages and offer here…