£4.50 – £335.40
Learn English pronunciation on your own, through artificial intelligence!
– Improving your English pronunciation.
– Reliable and comprehensive skill analysis.
– Increasing confidence in speaking.
– Effective and engaging form of learning.
– Learning the correct accent.
– Increasing your communication skills.
– Overall improvement in English language skills.
– Breaking the language barrier.
– Flexible form of learning, tailored to you.
– Possibility to choose the standard and extended version.
Get access now and find out how to break the language barrier!
Cambridge AI Speech Tutor – an innovative tool for self-learning English pronunciation online
There are many benefits to learning English online, but there are also limitations. Many people complain about the lack of a good tool for learning the correct pronunciation. There is a loophole here because you cannot fully learn how to use a language without practicing it.
That’s why the Cambridge AI Speech Tutor was created!
Artificial intelligence can help you
It works in a similar way as practicing pronunciation by recording and listening to the spoken sentences with the help of a voice recorder. The Cambridge AI Speech Tutor tests your speaking English by evaluating your recorded speech. It analyzes whole sentences as well as individual words or sounds! The tool gives you a percentage (from 0 to 100) for each correct or incorrect syllable and, at the end, you get a comprehensive and reliable report. Thanks to this, you know what you need to work on!
Artificial intelligence (AI) technology, used in our Speech Tutor, is a modern method that will change the way you learn a language by yourself and add the missing element – pronunciation.
How can AI help you improve your English pronunciation online?
– Checking the pronunciation of entire sentences, as well as individual words, syllables and sounds.
– Awarding a percentage for each spoken sound.
– Correctness is judged by how the native English speaker understands you.
– AI is able to find out which sounds are missing, wrong, what sounds have been replaced etc.
– Creating comprehensive and reliable analyzes of your English pronunciation skills
– Ability to choose the level of difficulty of the spoken sentences or words (beginner, intermediate or advanced).
– Speech Tutor can be used even by young children from 6 years!
– Possibility to practice the correct accent.
– Self-study of correct English pronunciation online.
– Checking your English-speaking communication skills.
– Self-reliance in science.
“Pro” version of the Cambridge AI Speech Tutor
Cambridge AI Speech Tutor is a tool that offers many possibilities in the standard version, but our school also offers an extended version. It is the perfect solution for everyone who wants to learn even more efficiently.
- Possibility to enter text in any language (the system will translate it into English).
- Checking the statement in terms of British, American or Australian accent (+possibility of evaluating a given sentence in each accent and comparing the results).
- Assessment of the user’s CEFR level, as well as points that could be obtained for a given statement on certification exams – IELTS, TOEFL and PTE General.
Access options to the Cambridge AI Speech Tutor
We have three options for accessing our tool – choose the one that suits you best.
- Monthly Subscription Plan: You register once and use the platform for an unlimited period of time. The subscription renews automatically monthly, but you can unsubscribe at any time. (Available only at our global website – cambridge-ai.center)
- Fixed Time Plan: In this model, you choose a specific period of time to use the Cambridge AI Speech Tutor. After the end of this run, the subscription will expire. You can choose from: 1, 3, 6 and 12 months.
- Trial Plan: this is a type of subscription that allows you to check if Cambridge AI is the right tool for you and for how long you want to use it. We currently have a 1 and 3 day variant.
A special offer for companies
We have special Cambridge AI Speech Tutor offers for schools, universities, companies and public institutions. We will be happy to provide you with details – please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (22 622 30 19).
Get started today! Learn English pronunciation and overcome your language barrier!