25-minute e-tutoring or e-conversations (1:1) – packages with native or non-native speaker online (your choice)
- START: the start date fluctuates according to you needs
- WHEN: dates and frequency of classes depend on your needs
- WHERE: classes in the form of individual meetings (1: 1) on our CambridgeSchool.online educational platform or on Zoom, Clickmeeting or Skype, depending on your preferences
- DURATION: 1 lesson/meeting = 25 minutes
- TEACHER: native or non-native speaker (your choice)
Choose e-tutoring / e-conversations if you need:
- support from a language teacher – you have to deliver a presentation, you must write an important e-mail, you must prepare for an interview in a foreign language or you want to set aside some time dedicated to learning a foreign language
- a package of specifically tailored lessons to develop your language skills: you do not feel confident enough when talking in a foreign language, you lack fluency and you worry about the selection of words? Short individual lessons are called Skill Pill, because they allow you to quickly train your language skills with maximum concentration in short focused bursts;
- regular tutoring in material carried out at school or university, you must prepare for an exam or test. Our teacher can help by checking the written form or homework.
Choose e-tutoring / e-conversations if you need individual lessons focused on specific language skills.
- Classes last 25 minutes and enable the acquisition of new knowledge at a high level of concentration.
- Classes are intended for children and youth, but also adults.
- The aim of the course is to broaden the scope of vocabulary and grammar, as well as to improve communication and pronunciation in a foreign language.
- Classes are always personalized and tailored to take into account the student’s language needs and goals. Currently the most popular options are, 25-minute General or Business English lessons, but we also offer other popular and less popular languages (Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Norwegian, Dutch and others).
Our students also choose specialist language and academic writing courses.
Try e-conversations / e-tutoring without any long term obligation – you can book one lesson and then decide about further learning course options.
What makes our offer different?
- wide range of dates available (frequency, time, lesson length and course profile depend on the individual needs of the client). The schedule is flexible and suits your needs (classes can take place in the morning, evening, at lunchtime and also at the weekend);
- experienced teachers can motivate and encourage the learning of foreign languages;
- teaching materials included in the course price;
- tailored-made formula (the possibility of learning not only a general or business foreign language, but also a specialized one – in the field of law, economics, computer science, accounting and many others); We also offer exam preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL, FCE, CAE and many others. If you need to prepare for a business presentation, a job interview or an important test at school or university – we can also help you with that!
- Lessons are online – thanks to comfortable and intuitive platforms such as CambridgeSchool.Online, Zoom, Clickmeeting or Skype, classes are possible without leaving home. All you need to use it is a good Internet connection. Our platforms include a number of possibilities to facilitate learning such as: sharing a virtual board, presentations, surveys (which can also be used as tests), transferring files or sharing recordings (e.g. from YouTube).
- in combination with our various e-learning platforms, we will see faster results;
- attractive prices.
Our online individual lessons packages focus on intensive speaking and listening. We develop fluency of speech and improve correct pronunciation. We guarantee a wide range of communication exercises and interesting topics depending on your needs!
We encourage you to complete the free online level test. It is available on our website at: https://cambridgeschool.online/english-level-test
Test results will be sent to both you and our e-mail address. After receiving them, the lecturer will be able to prepare materials corresponding to your skills for the first class.