German language “WIDAF” exam preparation course online
(Deutsch als Fremdsprache in der Wirtschaft = German as a foreign language in business)
Achieve your dream WiDaf score !
Do you want to pass the WiDaf exam and start your studies abroad, or prepare for a new career step?
Our online self-learning platform (can be also used in blended learning mode together with a real teachers support – you can find our individual language courses with teachers here) will make your training easy and effective, no matter how difficult the goal is, you want to achieve. Thanks to the various training modes, you will experience the real exam conditions and prepare yourself properly for this great day.
Pass the WiDaf test using:
- example exercises – get access to 38 training hours and 2300 exam questions;
- WiDaf mock exams – train in real test conditions by doing 3 mock exams, 2,5 hours each;
- Grammar and vocabulary worksheets – Review the main exam topics using our handy worksheets*;
- personalized tracking – monitor your progress with statistics support;
- flexibility – practice wherever you want on the device of your choice.
* The mock exams and exercises are in German, while the ‘Revision sheets’ section (where are vocabulary and grammar) is only available in French.
The WiDaf tests (Deutsch als Fremdsprache in der Wirtschaft) determine the level of knowledge of German of adults in the context of business, the general working environment and everyday situations. WiDaf is a single choice test containing 150 questions. It consists of two separate parts and lasts approximately 3 hours. Vocabulary, reading and listening are assessed separately on a scale of 0 to 990 (3 x 0-330 points).
WiDaf exam – tests your knowledge of business German at A2-C2 levels. WiDaf Basic exam – tests the ability of people to use German on lower language levels (A1-B1) in the general work environment and in everyday situations.
The exam was created in 1996 by the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce.
During the WiDaf online course:
- you will prepare for a globally popular exam confirming your knowledge of German in the work environment,
- you will learn vocabulary and how to deal with professional situations,
- prepare for both exam modules: Listening & Reading and Speaking & Writing ,
- you will prepare for work in professional environment in which the main advantage is the ability to communicate in German.
Before purchasing a German language course, you can complete the “free” online language level test. It is available on our website at:
The test results will be sent to your e-mail address.
Test our Online Exam preparation platform “Cambridge-Exam.courses” platform for “free” with limited access to part of the courses:
Username : email@example.com
Password : global1
The Online Exam preparation course can be used either as e-learning course or also in combination with a teacher in one of our virtual class rooms – see our packages and offer here in our webshop.